13 February 2019
11 February 2019
09 February 2019
1. Iron Throne Blonde Ale (6.5%, March 2013)
2. Take The Black Stout (7%, October 2013)
3. Fire and Blood Red Ale (6.8%, March 2014)
4. Valar Morghulis Dubbel Ale (8%, October 2014)
5. Three-Eyed Raven Dark Saison Ale (7.2%, April 2015)
6. Seven Kingdoms Hoppy Wheat Ale (6.9%, March 2016)
7. Valar Dohaeris Belgian-Style Tripel Ale (9%, September 2016)
8. Bend The Knee Belgian Golden Ale (9%, May 2017)
9. Winter is Here Double White Ale (8.3% October 2017)
10. Hand of the Queen Barleywine Ale (10.7% April 2018)
11. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms Belgian Blonde (6.4% June 2018)
12. Mother of Dragons Smoked Porter and Kreik Blend (6.5% September 2018)
13. King in the North Russian Imperial Stout (11% November 2018)MISSING
08 February 2019
02 February 2019
28 January 2019
25 January 2019
13 January 2019
31 December 2018
23 December 2018
17 December 2018
14 December 2018
13 December 2018
As per usual, claim of coconut in this beer, don’t hold up. I get no coconut flavors. And that’s disappointing. I’ve drank one cold, I’ve drank one that sat for 20 minutes, and I drank on that sat for an hour. Not matter what temperature - there is no coconut to be tasted.
Aside from that disappointment - this beer is delicious. Great malty flavors with wonderful (non-bitter) Chocolate flavors. Subtle vanilla. Yum. Yum. Yum!
I will be drinking a lot of these this winter!
08 December 2018
26 November 2018
23 November 2018
22 November 2018
17 November 2018
It’s only fitting, that Beer #1200 is from the brewery that Caitlin and I invested in this year.
So... Choco Libre....
For an Imperial, you can’t taste any bite from the 8.4% ABV. It’s silky smooth. So smooth, it almost feels watered down - but I’m sure it’s the nitro. It’s light, and goes down quickly. The spicy on the back end creeps up and is actually pretty subtle. It’s not even a hot spicy, it’s like I have a single red pepper flake in my mouth.
Very interesting beer.
I will say that I like this beer a lot, it’s chocolate-smooth and creamy. It’s not bitter, the lactose blends perfectly. Super tasty.
But... I don’t get much “marshmallow” flavor or any graham cracker. Granted, I’ve been spoiled by Off Color’s DinoS’mores, but still... the flavor isn’t there for me.
Still a delicious beer!
09 November 2018
08 November 2018
24 October 2018
22 October 2018
Limited Edition beer released to coincide with the launch of The BreDog Network. (Which I subscribe too, and am excited that they are working with Zane Lamprey on “Four Sheets”!!!)
It’s a smooth and simple pale ale.
Nothing amazing, but very drinkable.
21 October 2018
I’ve been waiting so long to try this beer - and it was worth it! It’s delicious! I think it goes down smooth and easy with great flavors. The coconut flavor isn’t too strong (which sucks) but it’s still there enough.
Really enjoy this beer!
15 October 2018
11 October 2018
08 October 2018
04 October 2018
03 October 2018
Another gift from Jae and Claire - this one’s from Savanah, GA - and the same brewery that I found on my honeymoon that made the Coconut Gose. Sadly, this beer is not as tasty. Dry and bitter all around.
02 October 2018
My friends Jae and Claire picked this up for me while on their vacation to the southern states. It goes down a little too smooth. I was expecting tart - but there wasn’t any. Good berry flavors in a somewhat dry (not bitter) ale.